Media Accreditation Policy for mesh
Thank you for your interest in mesh. Please direct all press information and interview requests to info[at]meshconference[dot]com.
All members of the media may apply to become accredited to attend mesh, but, due to space restrictions, it is limited to 10 spots. Media can apply to attend select sessions and/or arrange on-site interviews by contacting mesh.
Applicants for media accreditation are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Submit a brief (50-words max.) bio.
- Indicate the size of your audience such as the blog or organization’s readership, page views, etc.
- Outline the topics, people or ideas you are interested in covering.
- Provide a summary of how you plan to cover the event – liveblogging, on-site interviews, post-mesh posts or articles, etc.
- Include contact e-mail, phone number and address in case we need to contact you to clarify anything outlined above.
- Send materials requested above to mesh.
April 28: Accreditation opens
May 5: Deadline to submit request for media accreditation
May 20: Deadline for mesh to confirm media accreditation and notify those that have not been accredited
Terms & Conditions
- Media accreditation for mesh will be decided based upon the following criteria:
- Fit of publication to mesh topics and speakers
- Quality of applicant’s personal output and that of his/her media outlet
- Audience reach of media outlet(s)
- Proposed coverage plans that generate maximum exposure for mesh topics
- Accreditation will be determined at the discretion of the mesh organizing committee based on the above criteria. The mesh organizing committee reserves the right to limit accreditation to applicants who best demonstrate they meet the criteria listed above.
- At its own discretion, mesh reserves the right to allow limited, temporary access to members of the media during the event itself. This is designed to allow those who do not have full accreditation to interview speakers or attend seminars so they can cover the event.
- If an applicant would like to guarantee access, all members of the media not accredited are welcome to purchase a ticket while they’re still available.