meshmarketing14 is Thursday, November 6, 2014
Early Registration ($199 CDN + HST) Ends: August 29 or while quantities last
Pre-Registration ($299.00 CDN + HST): October 29 or while quantities last
Student Tickets (Limited Qty) as available: October 29
On-site check-in starts at 9:00 am. General session starts at 9:45 am.
Student Tickets (Limited Qty) as available until May 23, 2014
Media Accreditation Opens: TBA
Media Accreditation Deadline: TBA
Deadline to submit request for media accreditation
Media Accreditation Acceptance Notification: TBA
Deadline for the mesh team to confirm media accreditation and notify those that have not been accredited
Welcome to Canada’s largest and most diverse urban centre
With over 2.7 million people, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most diverse urban center and one of the world’s most dynamic business capitals. The city, located on the northwest shore of Lake Ontario, is the hub of Canada’s commercial, financial, industrial and cultural life. Toronto’s rich history, heritage and culture is reflected in its 140 distinct and vibrant neighbourhoods.
There’s lots to do in Toronto. You can start at seetorontonow.com, blogto.com and Toronto.com, or visit Ticketmaster. You can also check out Now, Eye Weekly and Toronto Life to find out what else is going on while you’re here, or just leave a comment on the blog and information will magically find its way to you. If you’re looking for a place to stay, Expedia has info on some great hotels close to downtown.
About the Climate: Situated on the northern shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is one of the southernmost cities in Canada. In fact, its latitude is very close to that of northern California. As a result, Toronto has a surprisingly moderate climate – with the warmest springs and summers in Canada.
For Toronto’s local forecast, please click here.
Toronto Reference Library | Bram & Bluma Appel Salon
For the second year, meshmarketing offers a central location for our guests. This unique, contemporary and versatile venue is ideal for meshing. Conveniently located on the second floor of the iconic Toronto Reference Library, The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon is a vibrant new literary and cultural commons in the heart of the city.
Best news…the venue has free Wi-Fi!
Directions to Venue
Address, By Public Transit & Parking
The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon is located at:
Toronto Reference Library, 2nd Floor
789 Yonge Street (1 street north of Bloor)
Toronto ON M4W 2G8
By public transit:
Exit at TTC Bloor-Yonge subway station
Walk to the library, located one street north on Yonge Street
Paid parking. Nearby parking lots on Cumberland Avenue, Yorkville and Asquith Avenue.
In advance of meshmarketing
- Register in advance. History has shown we sell out at mesh events. We anticipate the same is true this year.
- Plan to stay for socials. The networking is a big part of the experience. We will be announcing these details shortly. Best bet is to save the dates for the evenings of Nov 6. We’ll have great opportunities to mesh, network and socialize.
- Keep visiting the website. We’ll be adding info right up to the event. Follow @meshcon on twitter or the stream at #meshcon. Subscribe to our RSS feed and get email updates via Feedblitz or feedburner to stay up-to-date. You can also add yourself to our Newsletter list so that you’ll get the latest and greatest on mesh in general as well as meshmarketing and mesh conference.
- Be sure to pack your laptop, camera, audio recorder and/or camcorder. We’ll have lots of Wi-Fi at the conference. Don’t forget your power adapters because we’ll have charging stations. You can record, photograph and film to your heart’s content. But it’s up to you to get the permission of anyone you you want to photograph, record or film. Unfortunately, everything that happens in Toronto does not stay in Toronto.
- Bring your business cards and prepare to meet lots of fantastic people. This event offers lots of great content in the session rooms. However, outside the session rooms, you can connect with really talented folks…you’ll share ideas…and you’ll get inspired.
- Be prepared to talk. This event is as much about your thoughts and ideas as it is about what is said from the stage. We really want to hear from you.